www.holidaysandcash.com/lcp1/fosters

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

To become a Pro Forex Trader

 I resigned my job to face fx trading fully with effect from 16th July, 2010.  I hope to attain the pro status in 6 months.  My own definition of a pro fx trader basically is someone that is consistently profitable over about 500 to 1000 trades.  Since I will be day trading basically, I hope to be able to make those number of trades as well as profitable.  Am I scared?  Well, yes.  Am I confident? Well, no.  Is it possible?  YES, because I hope to use my fear to build my faith knowing fully well that I am solely responsible for my rise or fall.

 

Now that I will be fully on my own, I should be able to update this blog regularly and I hope many people will find it interesting to visit and inspiring to read.

 

No comments:

Avenues to Wealth on Facebook