www.holidaysandcash.com/lcp1/fosters

Friday, July 23, 2010

Forex Training & Mentoring

A number of people have been making enquiries on above and I wish to address such requests with this post.
 
For one, I am just starting, so I believe I cannot teach what I have not proved yet.  Knowledge is one thing, conviction is another but you need more than both to make a success in forex.
My opinion is I should use this time to even know what I am doing first as well as consolidate on both past and present experiences to fashion out the future.  From such I should have some past records to show prospects and also make better judgements on forecasts.  A 6-month period is reasonable for this.
 
From all indications, forex market should outlive all of us, so there's no need to rush anything:  It's a LONG marathon and not a sprint.
 
It should be public knowledge whenever I make the move but in case you still wish to have direct notification, just send a blank mail with subject 'Fx Mentoring Notification' to my e-mail ewealthway [ at ] gmail . com

No comments:

Avenues to Wealth on Facebook