www.holidaysandcash.com/lcp1/fosters

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I found it difficult to update this blog

I hate writing, no wonder it is difficult to me to update this blog regularly. My friend and colleague in office, Toyin Akiode started a blog just last year http://www.9jafans.com/ and has pulled a lot of traffic because he consistently updates his blog.

It's not for want of contents because I am doing part-time forex trading with which I could get daily updates and large followership, it's simply because I avoid writing as much as is possible. My boss, Biodun Marquis is a paperman. He jots down a lot; an habit he said he picked from his father.

But I should admit also that I face difficult times which is seriously affecting my productivity. I am a family man with 4 boys aged 4 - 10 years and should spend good time with my family. I spend about 4 hours daily to/fro office and use 10 hours at work every weekday. In the remaining 10 hours, I must spend time with my family, engage in part-time forex trading, eat, relax and sleep minimum of 8 hours (LOL). I really am facing difficult time.

Notwithstanding, what needs to be done must be done. I hope I get the determination and resolve to keep to it and update this as appropriate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry bros; a time is coming when all stress will seize and our future will become crystal clear because we can see it! This is the time to put in the hard work now, the best is yet to come!

Avenues to Wealth on Facebook