www.holidaysandcash.com/lcp1/fosters

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forex Trading

I refunded my forex account today to begin a fresh journey.
The first attempt about 2 years ago was greatly short-lived: I gained about $300 and lost about $650 within a 2 weeks period for a net loss of about $350 in a $2,000 capital. So I quickly withdrew the remaining capital and went back to demo trading. I had only done about 2 weeks demo before then and was eagerly confident I could launch out only to beat a retreat. Of course it was the wise thing to do before my capital became total part of the 95% margin-call statistics.
I had been on demo since then and had been making good returns for close to a year now. I had attended more seminars, developed good personal strategies, adopted some others, and confident of the plunge this time.
I will be posting my thoughts, feelings, anything as much and whatever I feel like writing on my trading experiences for some time to come. I should hopefully make my first trade tomorrow or Friday if there's good signal.
This is a financial, physical, emotional and spiritual journey and experience.

No comments:

Avenues to Wealth on Facebook